That's how much is left of my summer. Nine. Days. Where did it go?! It's disappeared in a flurry of trips and meals and Starbucks dates and friends. I can't say I'm excited to leave home again, but I am excited to see my friends in Mongolia and I'm eager to start work.
In the meantime ... a friend of mine sent me a link to this news clip about Mongolia's annual Naadam festival -- the biggest event of the year, Mongolians coming from far and wide, "manly sport" competitions -- it's the place to be. Anyone who's anyone will be there.
In the meantime ... a friend of mine sent me a link to this news clip about Mongolia's annual Naadam festival -- the biggest event of the year, Mongolians coming from far and wide, "manly sport" competitions -- it's the place to be. Anyone who's anyone will be there.
Visit msnbc.com for Breaking News, World News, and News about the Economy
0 comments:
Post a Comment