Have yet to see snow here! I am getting a bit worried for our Snowbaord camp in Feb. How are things going? I know your mom and bro will be there soon! Yippee! I leave next Monday for Denver!
Get the flash player here: http://www.adobe.com/flashplayer
Mare's Milk?
Fermented mare's milk -- called airag in Mongolian -- is considered by some to be a delicacy and by others a culinary abomination. I'll confess that the thought of drinking acidic, alcoholic horse milk is not really the type of cultural experience I'm eager to try but who knows, maybe I'll have worked up the courage before I head back to the States.
1 comments:
Have yet to see snow here! I am getting a bit worried for our Snowbaord camp in Feb. How are things going? I know your mom and bro will be there soon! Yippee! I leave next Monday for Denver!
Post a Comment