What happened to November?

01 December 2009


Linden and I made "Boxcar Children" soup
(shhh ... this was really in October)


We celebrated three birthdays.
I was commissioned to make popcorn balls for Mike's.
(This was before I tried buttering my hands. Sooo sticky!)


These girls came over to my place for class.
It was fun to hang out with students in my home,
 but next time I need more chocolate.


We woke up to snow on Thanksgiving!


Beautiful centerpiece for the Thanksgiving table. By Heather.
Just a small sampling of the bounty of our table. The food was delicious.


Later that evening, our neighbors shared some of their turkey with us.
(They brought it in from Korea.)
Turkey has never tasted so good.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

what kind of chocolate do you like? Do you need some???

Tony and Julie said...

Did you get a haircut in there somewhere too, or did I overlook that this summer? You look great! Wishing you a great December as the holidays draw near. So glad you had a Thanksgiving feast, complete with turkey!

pictures: second time around

Get the flash player here: http://www.adobe.com/flashplayer